Diabetes In Pets
Diabetes develops when your pet’s pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin. This causes your pet’s sugar level to rise, causing a decrease in energy. Excessive sugar levels can result in other problems such as heart, liver and kidney disease, infections or loss of vision. Diabetes can affect all of your pet’s organs. The kidney will dismiss the excess glucose causing your pet to urinate more frequently, which makes your pet want to drink more. Dehydration and malnourishment become factors in Diabetes. Making sure your pet has the right diet and is absorbing enough nutrients will help control your pet’s Diabetes.
Causes of Diabetes in Pets:
Diabetes is commonly found in overweight pets. Obesity is a known trait of most pets suffering from Diabetes. Genetics also plays a role in the cause of Diabetes. A poor diet that contains highly processed carbohydrates is high in sugar and can cause Diabetes in your pet. The balance of a healthy diet and proper absorption of nutrients will help your pet’s body to function properly and keep the diabetes under control.
Symptoms of Diabetes in Pets include:
- Frequent urination
- Drinking lots of water
- Large appetite
- Weight Loss
- Pain in the abdomen
If your pet displays any of the above symptoms, take it to your veterinarian as soon as possible. Blood and urine tests will be done to test the sugar levels in your pet.
Once diagnosed a recommended diet and lifestyle change will help improve your pet’s quality of life. With proper a diet high in protein, vitamins and A.M.P. Floracel® you can maintain your pet’s Diabetes.
A.M.P. Floracel® offers a natural supplement for pets suffering from Crohn’s, Colitis, Diabetes, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, Constipation and many other digestive diseases and disorders.
We recommend A.M.P. Floracel® for anyone who wishes to significantly enhance their pet’s general health and for pets suffering from any illness.
Are you wondering how A.M.P. Floracel® works?
The Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide molecules absorb into your pet’s bloodstream, reducing inflammation and helping to distribute nutrients throughout your pet’s body. These AMP molecules also help the healthy flora to thrive which aids in proper digestion. When your pets body is properly absorbing and distributing nutrients it helps the rest of the body to function properly. This is how A.M.P. Floracel® begins aiding in the recovery process.
Digestive diseases are not just uncomfortable for your pet and an inconvenience for you; they can also lead to future health problems. A.M.P. Floracel® helps prevent current and future diseases.
Proper Digestive Function means Prevention and Healing
Benefits of A.M.P. Floracel® Pet Powder:
- Can be used simultaneously with any supplement or medication
- Normalizes an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract
- Promotes proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract
- Rebuilds the intestinal protective mucosa lining
- Controls chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora can thrive
- Stops the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestinal wall, taking the stress off the immune system
- Effectively balances and restores proper immune system function
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation
- Fuels the entire body by promoting proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients
- Promotes and accelerates a wide range of tissue-healing processes
- Contributes greatly to the prevention and healing of malignant cells
- Not digested by the enzyme system and is taken up into the cell intact
- Increases circulation
- Aids in blood sugar balancing
- Increases phagocytosis — ex: the ingestion of viruses and bacteria by phagocytes throughout the body
- Eliminates poor digestion and thus a host of pathological reactions